I'm Katherine. I live by a creek in Montana with my husband and our Australian cattle dog.
Three years ago, when I married my husband on a farm near Puget Sound, a friend asked---invoking Mary Oliver---what is it that you plan to do with your one wild and precious life? I've been working to answer that question, honestly and fully, with all of my days since. That's what brought us---two natives of the East Coast and erstwhile Seattleites---here.
I created this space to share glimpses and tastes of the life we're making by the creek, and to remind myself to take it all in, write some of it down, and chase the wild and precious moments. I'd been working on another version of this space but decided, after our first year here, to make a fresh start and try some different things. I like cooking, wild places, gardening, and books, so that is most of what you'll see around here.
Thanks for stopping by.
No comments:
Post a Comment